[Traduzione_qgis] Fwd: [Qgis-community-team] documentation translation in transifex

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Dom 6 Ott 2013 20:39:19 CEST

Un altro passo significativo.
Saluti.

- -------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [Qgis-community-team] documentation translation in transifex
Data: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 20:32:54 +0200
Mittente: Richard Duivenvoorde <richard a duif.net>
A: qgis-community <Qgis-community-team a lists.osgeo.org>

Hi Lists,

We've put current QGIS-Documentation string into transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/

For all language that I knew had documentation(!) translations in the
QGIS-Documentation-1.8 branch I copied those translations to the master
(soon to be branched to 2.0).

Translations for following languages are pushed to transifex:
English (source)
Russian
Italian
French
German
Japanese
Portuguese (Brazil)
Portuguese (Portugal)
Dutch
Spanish
Hindi

Translators and coordinators for that languages, please join transifex
and the teams there.

The old 'QGIS-Documentation' project in transifex is renamed to
'QGIS-Documentation-test', I will try to move translators there also to
the new project, but do not hesitate to just join via transifex.

If you think you miss translations or languages which have partly been
translated, please let me know

You can still check old website here:
http://docs.qgis.org/QGIS-Documentation-1.8/output/1.8/html/en/docs
or the manual
http://docs.qgis.org/QGIS-Documentation-1.8/output/1.8/html/en/docs/user_manual/index.html

Different versions of docs:
http://docs.qgis.org/1.8
http://docs.qgis.org/testing

Coordinators of other languages: please let me know if you want to form
a translation team, and I will add you language to transifex. If you
translated more then 5% of the docs we will add your language to the
dropdown in the site.

If you think something is wrong or not working, please post to QGIS
Translation Discussions or Community list.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde