[Traduzione_qgis] Fwd: [Qgis-community-team] Manual updated to QGIS version 1.7

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Lun 15 Ago 2011 11:17:11 CEST

FYI: la tempistica si incastra bene.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [Qgis-community-team] Manual updated to QGIS version 1.7
Data: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:15:58 +0200
Mittente: Otto Dassau <dassau a gbd-consult.de>
Organizzazione: Geoinformatik Büro Dassau
A: qgis-user a lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user a lists.osgeo.org>,
qgis-community-team a lists.osgeo.org <qgis-community-team a lists.osgeo.org>

Dear QGIS community,

the manual is now updated to QGIS 1.7. Thanks a lot for all your help and
contributions. You find the documents here:

http://www.qgis.org/en/documentation/manuals.html

I remember that some people are interested to translate the manual. Please
subsribe to the communit-team list and ask for a translation branch there
again, so we can discuss how to proceed, especially according to the git
migration of the docs repository.

Kind Regards,
 Otto