[AniMov] Migrating Animove to QGIS 3.x

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 25 14:14:55 CET 2021

Hi all,
thanbks to an interested user who found the necessary resources, we will
soon be able to migrate Animove from the old QGIS (2.x) version to the
new one (3.x). In the process we'll start a crowd funding campaign to
add more features. We therefore invite you to put forward your ideas for
improvements (nwe functions, new options, etc.). After we reached a
consensus on the most useful features, that we will list here:
https://gitlab.com/faunalia/sextante_animove/-/wikis/Home
we'll open the campaign.
Looking forward to hear from you.
All the best.