[AniMov] Remind: small howto
cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Nov 30 08:21:47 CET 2015
I've been asked short instructions on how to install AM. I think it is
better to share it here, as a reminder and to have it in the archives.
To use AniMove plugin for QGIS, you should:
* install the plugin through the plugin installer
* if you want the stable version, just uncheck the "Show experimental"
option in the installer
* go to Processing > Options > Providers > AniMove and activate it
* it should now show under the Processing panel, Advanced view
* MCP is the same of the Convex Hull, but here you can specify a % of
fixes farthest from the centre to be excluded from the analysis.
Hope this helps.
All the best.
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS & PostGIS courses: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html
More information about the AniMov