[AniMov] kernel calculation using hplugin

Jaime Cabrera jaime_andresc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 17:34:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am using adehabitat in order to calculate tapir´s home ranges in the Amazon. Right now I am trying to compare different methods for the home range estimation and it would be very useful to calculate the kernel using the h plugin to compare against the brownian bridges.

How can I calculate this using ADEHABITAT?

thanks

Jaime
Jaime Andrés Cabrera
Laboratorio de Ecología de Paisajes y Modelación de Ecosistemas - ECOLMOLD
Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Sede Bogotá-Colombia
Tel: (571) 3165000 ext 11311