[AniMov] Kernel density with Ani MOve Plugin?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Thu Jul 10 12:08:02 CEST 2014

> How can I find the Possibility to calculate the Kernel Density Home Range  (I have GPS data for Griffon Vulture)

you have to enable also the experimental plugins.

After installing the tools are available as a new set of tools in the
Processing toolbox of QGIS.

Depending on the platform you use (Windows?) you may find problems as
the tool have a few known issues. As alternative in the Processing
toolbox you can enable and configure R: the toolbox comes already with
tools/scripts to compute home ranges (and this are known to work
without major issues).

cheers

-- G --