[AniMov] Exporting R graphic outputs as shapefiles and rasters

Vania Carolina vaniacfs at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:30:06 CEST 2014

Dear all, I am new to using adehabitat and related packages in R and I would like to know how to export its graphic outputs as shapefiles or georeferenced tiff images to use in a SIG software. I made some searches on google but I could not manage to use any function, I tried convert.to.shapefile of the shapefiles package, but I get the following error: Erro em .Internal(inherits(x, what, which)) : 'x' is missing. I have no clue on how I have to write this parameter. I am using R 2.11.1, not sure if this is the best version?Thanks in advance.