[AniMov] how to install the latest version of qgis for debian or how to fix the plugin installer for an old version

stefano anile stefanoanile at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 30 13:08:37 CET 2013

Hi all,
so I have now this issue that, even if I carefully and successfully followed all the instructions reported here:

 http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian

at the end, what I install is the version 1.7.5. With this version, I can launch qgis via shell but without the plugin already installed, as this:

qgis --noplugins

Then, when I click on the button for the management of the plugins (I need to add a text delimited file to the project!), qgis crash

Some suggestions on how to install the qgis version 2.0 for debian or how to solve the issue of the plugin installer?

Cheers
Stef