[AniMov] I: problems with qgis

stefano anile stefanoanile at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 30 10:58:35 CET 2013

Il Mercoledì 30 Ottobre 2013 9:45, stefano anile <stefanoanile a yahoo.it> ha scritto:

Hi Giovanni,
so I have tried to launch qgis directly from the shell, but this time without the plugins installer (see below)

qgis --noplungins

 (as I told before I am not a geek, so I just see this option) and now it's working, indeed the report from the shell now is:

Warning: loading of qt translation failed [/usr/share/qt4/translations/qt_it_IT]
Python support ENABLED :-)

Now, if I click on the button of the plugin installer, qgis immediately crash.. :(

Any tips in how to fix this issue?

Stef