[AniMov] Compositional analysis problem

Giacomo Assandri giacomo.assandri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:24:12 CET 2013

About my precedent message on compositional analysis I solved the problem
gathering together some habitat types and so reducing the number of "zero"
values. I speculate that the fact that R froze was due to difficulties of
my modest computer in elaborating complex matrices.

Now I have another problem ;-)

When the analysis is performed I have this answer:

1. Test of the habitat selection:

   randomisation test

Lambda      P

   NaN      1