[AniMov] AniMove for SEXTANTE 1.2.5

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Fri Feb 15 09:14:08 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM, francescoboccacci at libero.it
<francescoboccacci at libero.it> wrote:
> Hi Giovanni,
> a question about raster output name:
>
> ex:
>
> sample_95_6-2005_2013-02-14
>
> mean:
>
> inputvectorname_percentage_ID(group)_date
>

> Is it correct?

yes, obviously mine was just an example, because as the rasters go all
in the same folder and a user may want to run multiple analysis on the
same group of fixes, then it is needed to recognize them.

> Anoter question:
> I can't replicate the crs issue. Can you suggest me how can replicate it?

in QGIS general options, "CRS" tab, set the "CRS for new layers" to
"prompt for CRS". This way QGIS asks the user for the layer CRS if it
has no explicit one (example: shapes without .prj, csv files, normal
tiffs, etc.). This is the standard set-up for QGIS. If you uses
another options obviously does not happen, but it may be wrong
(depends if the data has the same CRS of the project). Anyway when
computing the MCP this issue does not surface.

cheers!