[AniMov] Animove for SEXTANTE in QGIS

Victor Gonzalez victor.gonzalez at geomati.co
Fri Aug 9 17:06:34 CEST 2013

Hi,

The bandwidth value is already shown in the SEXTANTE log each time the
algorithm is executed. Open the log using the menu: Analysis -> SEXTANTE
history and log. There, inside INFO, search for messages like "Bandwidth
value for...". Thus, you can get the 'h' value for each unique value in
your data. I hope you get what you need from there.

Regards,
Víctor.