[AniMov] Animove for SEXTANTE in QGIS

Gilles LONG long.gilles at hotmail.fr
Fri Aug 9 16:10:01 CEST 2013

Thanks to yours answer I have finally well installed the Sextante Animove plugin.
I work on a reintroduction of european pond turtle. I would like to calcute the home range with Kernel. And I 'd like to know which smoothing parameter (h) is used in your algorithm when I took the rules of thumb of Silverman. Or what is the difference with Scoot or custom value.

Many thanks