[AniMov] Assistance with Animov Plugin on QGIS for Mac OSX

Jorge Arevalo jorge.arevalo at geomati.co
Tue Aug 6 12:21:08 CEST 2013

Hello again,

I confirm the problem is you need Scipy 0.12.

In case you have Mac OS X Lion (10.7.x) or higher, QGIS will use the
system default Python, 2.7. In that case, I think that you just need
to install the last version of Scipy from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy/files/scipy/0.12.0/. It's a DMG
package, so you don't have to compile anything.

In case you have Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.x), like me, the problem
is slightly more difficult to solve. I'm working on it, to avoid you
the pain to re-compile QGIS again.

So, if you're in the first case, please try installing Scipy 0.12 as
suggested. And let us know if that solves the problem.

Best regards,

Jorge

--
Jorge Arévalo