[AniMov] Assistance with Animov Plugin on QGIS for Mac OSX

Jorge Arevalo jorge.arevalo at geomati.co
Tue Aug 6 11:08:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

As Mac OS user, I have the same problem. I'm almost 100% secure is a
problem with scipy version. I think the plugin requires scipy 0.12
and, by default, 0.11.1 is installed. I'm investigating it, to include
a Mac OS installation guide in the official documentation. I'll keep
you updated.

Best regards,
Jorge

Jorge Arévalo