[AniMov] web site

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Mon Nov 19 12:57:41 CET 2012

In un messaggio del Friday 16 November 2012, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Good catch. This depends from the university of insubria. Anyone listening?
>
> Sergio Vignali <vignalisergio30 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> On the wiki at  https://trac.faunalia.it/animove/wiki/AnimoveHowto
> there is a link for the procedure of the Incremental core area analysis,
> but it's impossible to download it.
> Can someone tell me if there is another place where download it?
> Best regards

Listening... and fixed!

--
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
		-- Totie Fields

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
  - Guido Tosi Research Group
Dipartimento di Scienze Teoriche e Applicate
Università degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

tel +39 0332421538 fax +39 0332421446
http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
IRC: #prea             skype: prea.net
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org