[AniMov] Error when running Home range plug-in in QGIS

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:44:15 CET 2012

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:27:24 -0600
Manuel Spínola <mspinola10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list members,
>

> I am getting an error when running Home range plug-in in QGIS:
>

> R error (please consult its documentation) is:
>
> 'rpy2.rinterface.RNULLType' object has no attribute 'r_repr'
>

> I am using a Mac with IOS lion and QGIS 1.8.0

Hello Manuel,

sorry for late response.

I am planning to fix this problem and others linked to rpy2 in the next
weeks/months.

In the meanwhile, I suggest you to ask Damiano Preatoni to publish the
R script that does the same work as HR plugin, but only requires R and
its packages to be installed.

Let me know if this is a good solution for you.

All the best,
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla