[AniMov] The method of Gueguen in adehabitatLT

Sergio Vignali vignalisergio30 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:10:12 CET 2012

Dear all,
I want to analyzing my data collected with gps.
I want to apply the Gueguen's method, and  I've read on the "Analysis of
Animal Moviment in R: the adehabitatLT Package" of C. Calenge that the data
have to be of type ltraj 2 and "regular".
My data are of type II but not regular. During the nigth the gps collect
data every 2 hours and during the day about every 15 minutes,
but depends on the presence of the sun(that recharge the battery), when the
weather is sunny I can collect more data (every 2,5-5 minutes).
I have cut the data collected during the nigth with the cutltraj() function
and now I want to take only the points every 15 minutes,
is there a way to cut the extra points from the object class ltraj?
Best regards

--
Sergio Vignali
CERM Centro Rapaci Minacciati