[AniMov] web site

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Nov 14 15:04:31 CET 2012

Il 14/11/2012 13:11, Sergio Vignali ha scritto:
> I try to go into the web
> site https://trac.faunalia.it/animove/wiki/AnimoveHowto
> but I obtain an alert message of SSL error,
> "the address listed in the certificate does not match the address of
> the website your browser tried to go to".
> Is the web site shifted to another adress?
Not, we simply use a(n expensive) self-signed certificate. So you have
to trust Faunalia ;)
In practice this does not have security consequences, as you are not
going to give animove your bank account credentials :)
It is only used to protect your password for this service, avoiding to
send it in clear.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia