[AniMov] export home range image to google earth (alternatively a shapefile)

Ramgad Ramgad82 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 12 13:57:22 CET 2012

Hello,
I am completely new to this list and also fairly new to R. I searched
for hours (days actually) on the internet to solve my problem but
couldn't find an answer. Maybe you can help?

I calculated a homerange using the adehabitatHR-packaged, "plotted" it
like nicely described in the vignette and now I want to export the image
(image with the contourlines) to google maps. I just don't get how to do
that. Alternatively I'd also take a shapefile.

My data look most like the ones in the vignette:

library(adehabitatHR)
kudl  <-  kernelUD(puechabonsp$relocs[,  1],  h  =  "LSCV")
vud  <-  getvolumeUD(kudl)
image(vud[[1]])
xyzv  <-  as.image.SpatialGridDataFrame(vud[[1]])
contour(xyzv,  add=TRUE)

Any ideas?
That would be so helpful!

Best regards,