[AniMov] location data format for adehabitat package

csetzkorn christian at setzkorn.eu
Mon Oct 31 11:23:51 CET 2011

Dear Clément,

Thanks for the reply. Clément would you be happy to look at my data and R
code if I send it to you? You would be acknowledged in any resulting
publication. I sent you an email but am not sure whether I used the correct
address. If you are happy to help - my email address is
c.setzkorn_at_liv.ac.uk (replace _at_ accordingly please). Thanks a lot!

Christian