[AniMov] Animal space use outputs

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:51:20 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 19:30 +1100, Pavel Ktitorov wrote:
> Yes, I m interested, but unfortunately of little use both in terms of
> money an programming skills...

Hi Pavel, list,

according to the documentation, ASU output files are simple text files.
So you can import them following the procedure in the manual, with QGIS
using "Add delimited text layer" instead of Arc's "Add table", and then
convert the points to a raster grid using "gdal rasterize" in Raster
menu, or v.to.rast in GRASS toolbox.

Hope this helps!

best regards,
Anne