[AniMov] regarding animal movement analysis in QGIS

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:59:01 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 12:54 +0530, kamlesh maurya wrote:
> Respected Sir/Madam
> I am doing research in wildlife science. I am using radio telemetry
> method to estimate the home ranges using different methods. I was
> trying to use AniMov analysis in QGIS.Animal movement is not showing
> under Plugins button. Is there any extension of AniMov....i will be
> very grateful to you if you guide me how to do this thing.....

Dear Kamlesh,

how did you install HomeRange plugin? The easiest way is to open Plugin
Installer and search for HomeRange in the search box.

Please consult this page for information on how to install
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/HomeRange_plugin

In respect of what operating system you are using, there are different
ways to install all the needed programs that depend on the plugin -
without them, it doesn't work.
On the wiki page we collect also several known problems, so if you
encounter them, you can look if the provided solutions work for you too.

best regards,
Anne