[AniMov] I found the problem! :) FW: problem loading Hore Range plugin for QGIS

Václav Řehák rehakv01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:31:59 CET 2011

Dne 1. února 2011 14:34 Václav Řehák <rehakv01 at gmail.com> napsal(a):
> 2011/1/31 Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> * the plugin (?) looks for R libraries in a folder different from the
>>> one where R installs them (at least under Seven, and I guess Vista.
>>> Don't know under XP).
>>
>> tested also XP: there are no problems with the location of the R
>> libraries in this OS.
>
> It works for me with R 2.10.1, QGIS 1.6.0 and plugin 2.1.7.

Just a small note in case you encounter the same problem with
installation as I did today on colleagues machine:

You need to have C:\Program Files\R\R-2.10.1\bin\ in PATH enviroment
in Windows (XP in my case). Otherwise the HR plugin popups up error
message saying that 'ade4' package was not found by R.

Vaclav