[AniMov] QGIS HR plugin error

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:35:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Unfortunately, nothing similar to
> C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\R\win-library\2.12 in my laptop.
> All things related to R and it's packages are in C:\Program
> files\R\R-2.9.2.  I copied content to created
> C:\Users\1\R\win-library\2.9.2. It does't help, but QGIS thinking
> longer before error message.
> Any ideas

are you on XP?

if yes the R libraries are installed somewhere under "documents and
settings" and should not be necessary to copy them in another folder.

What I noticed is that under Windows when installing a certain library
using the R console it sometimes install the dependencies but "forget"
to install the requested library, so it is necessary to re-issue the
command.

> Unfortunately, I can't watch video from Giovanni, m. b. some codecs
> are missing.

I doubt it, I made it under Linux.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --