[AniMov] QGIS HR plugin error

Pavel Ktitorov pktitorov at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:25:04 CEST 2011

Dear Anne and Giovanni,

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

Unfortunately, nothing similar to
C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\R\win-library\2.12 in my laptop.
All things related to R and it's packages are in C:\Program
files\R\R-2.9.2.  I copied content to created
C:\Users\1\R\win-library\2.9.2. It does't help, but QGIS thinking
longer before error message.
Any ideas  (yes, I m stupid) ?

Unfortunately, I can't watch video from Giovanni, m. b. some codecs
are missing.

Sincerely,

Pavel

--
Pavel Ktitorov,

Ecology lab.

Institute of Marine Geology and Geophysics,

Far East Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences

693022, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Nauki 1B

e-mail: pktitorov at imgg.ru

web: pktitorov.scipeople.com

Mobile + 7 914 752 75 55