[AniMov] how to get "hLSCV" value?

esnm2 at mnhn.fr esnm2 at mnhn.fr
Wed Oct 27 16:04:09 CEST 2010

dear list

i bet this is a simple and trivial question, but ...

i'm using kernelUD in adehabitat to calculate home range size from
daily fixes obtained by radiotelemetry on small ground squirrels

i would like to get the value of "hLSCV" from these fits ??

for example, i tried

udfem10299<- kernelUD(xy10299, h="LSCV")

which successfully fits the UD of my animal (only 1 id)
then

print(udfem10299$h)

but i have "NULL" as response....

can anyone help me in getting the value of "h LSCV" from my fits ??

many thanks by advances

bp

Benoit Pisanu
Département Ecologie et Gestion de la Biodiversité,
Muséum National d?Histoire Naturelle, UMR 7204 CERSP,
61 rue Buffon, CP 53, 75231 Paris cedex 05, France