[AniMov] almost there with OpenSuSE 11.3 , R, QGIS and Homerange plugin

blackdaysvk at gmail.com blackdaysvk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:05:53 CEST 2010

Hi Anne and Gian Paulo,

I wanted to do MCP from point theme, but this extension write that : R error
(please consult its documentation) is:
Error in function (x, method = c("mcp", "href", "lscv", "hadj", "clusthr",
:
  This procedure requires adehabitat to be installed

I don´t know where is error...
Sorry for my questions... but - don´t you have some idea?

Vlado