[AniMov] Use of Trac

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:34:47 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I noticed that Animove Trac is under-used. All requests come on the
mailing list, and the overall activity on the trac is low.
Personally I tend to lose focus on the mails if I don't find time to
answer shortly, and it's a bad feedback for users. I find Trac helpful
as the ticket contains all info in a single place, and I can have a
global look at the issues without crawling among mails.
Is there maybe a barrier in asking credentials for the trac? Actually
in the Trac homepage the email is hidden. Would it be better to show
it, but protected, like a dot ghisla at gmail dot com?

feedback welcome!

regards.
http://gis.fem-environment.eu/anne-ghisla/