[AniMov] problem with instalation of adehabitat

blackdaysvk at gmail.com blackdaysvk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:06:32 CEST 2010

Dear users of quantum GIS,

I have a problem with installation of adehabitat on my computer. I download and install animove and R to the PC. But when I want calculate the MCP or kernel polygon, then my PC put up the message -

R error (please consult its documentation) is:
Error in function (x, method = c("mcp", "href", "lscv", "hadj", "clusthr", :

This procedure requires adehabitat to be installed

But I have R and adehabitat - I install and download adehabitat from server with R... Please can you write me detailed installation of adehabitat - step by step...

Vlado