[AniMov] HR QGIS plugin error

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:05:18 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-06-27 at 18:29 +0100, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> for what it is worth I tested also the qgis standalone installer (the
> other tests were made using osgeo4w) and the same error still pop up.

Hi Giovanni, all,

this is my [r]gdal installation on Debian testing, and it works. The
shapefile is correct, only the "ha_percent" column name is trimmed - as
Non-fatal Error 6 mentioned in previous mail warned.
Some questions:
- Which version of [r]gdal are you using?
- Is anything much different from the working configurations listed in
the plugin's wikipage?
- Last, is manageR working fine?

BTW the error has been mentioned by Agustin Lobo on R-sig-geo [0]

This is my working configuration:

> require(rgdal)
Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 1.6.3, released 2009/11/19
Path to GDAL shared files: /usr/share/gdal16
Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 4.7.1, 23 September 2009
Path to PROJ.4 shared files: (autodetected)

> packageDescription("rgdal")
Package: rgdal
Title: Bindings for the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
Version: 0.6-27