[AniMov] HR QGIS plugin error

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:35:29 CEST 2010

Hi Anne, list

I see the message

[1] "Kernel hadj calculation..."
[1] "Done."
Error in writeOGR(khr.polygons, dir, name, "ESRI Shapefile") :

GDAL Error 1: Invalid index : -1
In addition: Warning message:
In writeOGR(khr.polygons, dir, name, "ESRI Shapefile") :
Non-fatal GDAL Error 6: Normalized/laundered field name: 'ha_percent_95'
to 'ha_percent'

in any installation of the plugin I made recently, both on Windows (xp
and Seven) and Linux (Ubuntu).

The shapes are correctly created but nothing is written in it.

I removed also any other plugin in order to be sure that was not some
kind of conflict with other tools.

Cheers!

-- Giovanni --