[AniMov] Error with kernel LSCV / kernel adj h / NNCH

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Thu Jan 28 16:51:08 CET 2010

In un messaggio del Thursday 28 January 2010, Jehol ha scritto:
> Dear all,
> when using the home-range pluging for QGIS I have a problem with estimation
> with kernel LSCV or kernel adj. h (kernel fixed h works well however), as
> well as with NNCH.
>
> The program reports:
>
> Error in function (x, attr, field = "ID", out = allavailable, level = 95,
>  : The object I'm supposed to export
> does not come out from HR_cruncher, but if it has the same
> structure, set its class to both list and homerange
>
> Any hint on where this comes from would be appreciated -

The exporter function (see exporter.R for the code) assumes that its object
comes from HR_cruncher, and is of class "list" and "homerange".
A temporary fix could be to force (?class) that class in the object to be
exported...

--
Journalism is literature in a hurry.
		-- Matthew Arnold

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
Dipartimento Ambiente-Salute-Sicurezza
Università degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

tel +39 0332421538 fax +39 0332421446
http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
ICQ: 78690321 jabber: prea at jabber.org skype: prea.net
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org