[AniMov] Trajectory and burst

Martin Patenaude-Monette mpatenaudemonette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:43:11 CET 2010

Dear list,

As I've mentioned before, I'm working on feeding habitat selection of gulls
during the nidification period. So, if I have relocations for 3 days by
bird, I'm interesting by their few foraging trajectories, not the many
relocations at nest, where they come back after each feeding trip. Should I
define bursts as feeding trajectories with one relocation every 4 min
(considering only the first relocation of each burst of 1 min)? As I've said
before, I'm looking to use ftp to determine the scale at which feeding
habitat selection occurs and after I want to relate residence time with
environmental factors

Thank you,
Martin

Martin Patenaude-Monette