[AniMov] Runtime error message

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:31:57 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I see you are working on Windows: I know next to nothing about this OS, but if ade4
>> is installed, you most probably have to set up the path to your ade4 installation,
>> otherwise python will not find it.
>
> Oh yes, I forgot to mention it: under windows you need to manually add
> the path to R binaries in the windows "path" environment variable.

this is a heisenbug.. very common but still I can't figure exactly the
cause. On Windows and some versions of rpy2 some packages can be
loaded, others don't. In the archives of the list there is a mail
about R library path and compilation with shared libs enabled. Still
as I run Windows without developer tools it's difficult for me to dig
into this problem.. only suggestion is to use exactly the versions of
each software as mentioned on the wiki page for HR plugin.

Hope this helps. For any further information feel free to drop a mail.

cheers!