[AniMov] LoCoH isopleths intervals... to e.g. 5%?

Henrik Lundqvist h.lundqvist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:32:50 CET 2010

Hi all

I got a question regarding the k-NNCH or LoCoH funktion in Adehabitat for
calculating homeranges.
The default setting regaring the isopleths are 10% steps as follows:
c(100,90,80,70,60,50,40,30,20,10)
Is there a parameter I can change to achieve 5% steps (or other
configuration)? I can't find it in the arguments of the function. There
seems to be a possibility to set more intervals in the ArcGIS-plugin at:
http://nature.berkeley.edu/~alyons/locoh/arcgis9/index.html

I guess I have to engage with the code of NNCH.R, but when I try (the R-guru
that I'm not) I get errors.

Couldn't it be coded as an argument of the function? Would be neat...

Cheers
/Henrik Lundqvist
Henrik Lundqvist
h.lundqvist at gmail.com