[AniMov] HomeRange plugin v.2.1.5

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:01:25 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 14:57 +0800, Kail M. Zingapan wrote:
> Dear Anne,
>
> Thank you for your work on the update. I installed the new plugin
> immediately and the 'ade4' error has gone away. However, the plugin
> does not complete and reports the following:
>
> Error in function (x, attr, field = "ID", out = allavailable, level =
> 95, : This procedure requires rgdal and adehabitat to be installed.
>
> Again, I have re-installed the rgdal and adehabitat packages in R. I
> wonder what else can I do. I use the sample data for testing.

Hi Kail, list,

thanks for testing. The issue with ade4 comes out almost randomly [0], I
opened a ticket on rpy2 trac but it is very difficult to reproduce. Feel
free to reopen one [1], with as much detail on the various software
packages involved, and code snippets showing what's wrong.

I also suggest you to install all software versions following the table
of tested platforms, it's the quickest way to have a working system,
unless it breaks other installs on your machine..

Hope this helps!
Anne

[0] http://lists.faunalia.it/pipermail/animov/2010-January/000545.html
[1] http://bitbucket.org/lgautier/rpy2/issues/?status=new&status=open