[AniMov] HomeRange plugin v.2.1.5

Kail M. Zingapan kail.zingapan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:57:20 CEST 2010

Dear Anne,

Thank you for your work on the update. I installed the new plugin
immediately and the 'ade4' error has gone away. However, the plugin
does not complete and reports the following:

Error in function (x, attr, field = "ID", out = allavailable, level =
95, : This procedure requires rgdal and adehabitat to be installed.

Again, I have re-installed the rgdal and adehabitat packages in R. I
wonder what else can I do. I use the sample data for testing.

Many thanks!
Kail