[AniMov] multiple IDs in LoCoH

Declan Troy declan.troy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 23:18:04 CEST 2009

Thanks Bram and a few other respondents,

As it turns out the problem was that what I wanted to do could not be
done, at least using the approach I was using; i.e, using the GUI
interface to accessing the data (text file) and specify the IDs.
the recommended approach.

Thanks again to those who had suggestions.

Declan