[AniMov] Home Range Plugin - Projection and map units

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:46:58 CEST 2009

Il giorno ven, 18/09/2009 alle 11.53 +0200, Max Ringler ha scritto:
> Indeed I am working on poison-dart frogs with "manual" positioning, ad
> sub-meter resolution is essential for my work.
>
> "Way off" then reffered to my scale of interest... In this case, as I am
> loosing meter-decimals, this intended to say a shift of (almost) one meter
> at maximum.

No more panic - found the bug. There was a integer typecast, that I
never noticed.

I'm very sorry for inconvenience. I'll upload a version with the bugfix
asap. In the meanwhile, you can always update the module by hand:

in HR_plugin_dialog.py, lines 222-223:
IntVector has to be changed into FloatVector

then close and restart QGIS to force Python to use the updated file.

All the best,