[AniMov] multiple IDs in LoCoH

Declan Troy declan.troy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:10:38 CEST 2009

Anyone using LoCoH with the GUI interface?

What's the secret to batching a group of analyses? I' can't seem to
get anything other than one ID (seemingly all records) in the
analysis. In my current analysis I'm trying to compare home ranges
over years and have a field called Year. In the field on the GUI for
the source of the ID I've tried Year, 'Year', and "Year". The data
were originally numbers; e.g., 2006 and I've tried converting these
to characters; e.g., Y2006.

Whatever I do I seem to get the same results. I can do these all one
at a time but it seems from the examples on the LoCoH website that
simultaneous analysis is possible?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Declan