[AniMov] radiotracking data advice

Tim Sippel tsippel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 21:50:55 CEST 2009

Hi Andrea-
If you aren't familiar with R another option might be some of the Excel
functions in the macros written here:

http://www.afsc.noaa.gov/nmml/software/excelgeo.php

I haven't looked at the functions there recently, but they might help you.
Although it takes a little more effort upfront to learn R, once you get
comfortable with using it, the effort pays off big time in the long run.

Good luck,

Tim

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:56 PM, andrea santangeli <andrew82roma at hotmail.com