[AniMov] ranfomHR

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Thu Jan 29 11:41:34 CET 2009

In un messaggio del Thursday 29 January 2009, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all AniMovers.
> Work on a new plugin has just started:
> https://www.faunalia.it/dokuwiki/doku.php/public/animove_qgis_plugins#rando
>mhr more soon, stay tuned.

I've read the plugin concent description, and I've some doubts...
perhaps the overlap function already present in Clément's package is not
enough?

Forgive me Paolo but - again - IMHO the 'engine in R - interface in QGis'
approach could be a solution also here :)

(2 eurocents payment note attached...)

--
Durante la guerra avevamo una tale fame che, quando aprivamo la credenza,
c'erano dentro i topi che piangevano.

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
Dipartimento Ambiente-Salute-Sicurezza
Università degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

tel +39 0332421538 fax +39 0332421446
http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
ICQ: 78690321 jabber: prea at jabber.org skype: prea.net
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org