[AniMov] Help with HomeRange_plugin on MacOS

Sebastian Cruz cruz.seb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:45:50 CET 2009

Hi Anne,

Thank you very much for your reply you have been most kind. I did as you instructed and received the following message:

>>> import rpy2.robjects as robjects
exceptions.ImportError: No module named rpy2.robjects

I guess this means rpy2 is not installed. Which I find surprising because I followed all the instructions for Mac, using KingChaos, i.e. I installed all dependencies. I will try again.

I have been trying to get the homerange pug-in to work for a long time now, I study Swallow tailed gull movement in the Galapagos island, and want to use QGIS to analyze the data.

I hope you are well,

Sebas