[AniMov] Problems running Home Range Analysis plugin

A. Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Fri Apr 3 15:23:39 CEST 2009

On Friday 03 April 2009 15:02:20 Laurent Brosse wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm  trying to use for the first time (rookie so) the Home Range
> Analyses plugin but I still have the following error messages (see
> below). I try several solutions like installing the last R sofware
> version with the recommended Python version (2.5) but problems are still
> there. I use QGis 1.0.1 (Kore) via the OSGeo4W platform with the 1.2.5
> version of the Hom Range Analyses plugin (dowloaded today  from the
> Faunalia Repository). I follow recomendation concerning adehabitat and
> ade4 plugins for R and numpy, rpy2 Gdal an Rgdal are installed ....

I know that most users run Windows, and it is sometimes more difficult to find
and fix bugs on this platform.
However, it has been reported by Giovanni Manghi (that I thank for extensive
testing) that OSGeo4W install is working under WinXp sp3; if really there
seems to be no other ways, I suggest to try rpy instead of rpy2, changing R
version accordingly.
Details for both configurations are marked on the plugin's page on QGIS wiki
[0].

> RRuntimeError: Erreur : le package 'ade4' ne peut être chargé

There is, once more, an error that I encountered with rpy2 several months ago,
that upgrade solved.
There used to be a ticket [1] about this problem on Animove Trac - feel free
to reopen it, specifying which version of all necessary software present this
error.

HTH,

Anne Ghisla

[0]
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/GSoC2008Rbinding#head-c525a3ce134c23064bbfaa4f9097e3b1e63df2ff
[1] https://www.faunalia.it/animove/trac/ticket/7
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org