[AniMov] GRASS Addons for the estimation of home ranges

Clément Calenge calenge at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Sep 1 11:07:19 CEST 2008

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Clément Calenge ha scritto:
>
>>> Great news, and thanks a lot Clément!
>>> It would be good to have all this in the main GRASS code, rather than as
>>> addons: any objections on this?
>>>
>> Personally, I have no objection on this.
>>

> The problem is that I sustpect very few people take the additional
> burden of compiling the addons, so keeping it there will make testing
> much lighter. But I may be wrong.

I agree with you. Most of the wildlife biologists I know would hesitate
before compiling the addons... I would really have no objection to see
this code in the main grass code, but I just wonder if this is compliant
with the GRASS development policy?
All the best,

Clément

--

Clément CALENGE
Office national de la chasse et de la faune sauvage