[AniMov] [SoC - Python plugin for QGIS for home range estimation] Feature freeze

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:23:06 CEST 2008

Hi Anne,

> the problem with Windows is still unresolved, and is actually caused by
> asynchronous updates of components.

good to know, so I will not try any further.

> I will appreciate your help as tester and/or programmer: Python is not
> so difficult as it seems :)

there are few persons around here, me included, that in the next
weeks/months will need to analyze radio-telemetry data. I will do for
sure on a linux platform, where others will do on windows almost for
sure. We will give feedback for sure, moreover I have python on my
agenda for the very next future...

take care and thanks for your work

-- Giovanni --