[AniMov] H values and kernel analysis

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Thu Jan 18 09:38:09 CET 2007

In un messaggio del 19:29, mercoledì 17 gennaio 2007, Leslie Jones ha scritto:
> For those that have access to Ecological Modelling, could
> you please pass on the title of the article and authors
> names as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I thought the DOI was enough :)

The paper in in press on ScienceDirect, here follows the reference and the URL

Radio-tracking squirrels: Performance of home range density and linkage
estimators with small range and sample size
Ecological Modelling, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 11 December
2006
Luc A. Wauters, Damiano G. Preatoni, Ambrogio Molinari and Guido Tosi
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=GatewayURL&_method=citationSearch&_uoikey=B6VBS-4MJBTV7-2&_origin=SDEMFRASCII&_version=1&md5=6b997ecfb6001b79dd35ab9364cc26c5

I get my exercise acting as pallbearer to my friends who exercise.
		-- Chauncey Depew
Damiano G. Preatoni, PhD

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
Dipartimento Ambiente-Salute-Sicurezza
Università  degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
ICQ: 78690321
jabber: prea at jabber.org