[AniMov] H values and kernel analysis

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Wed Jan 17 11:03:50 CET 2007

In un messaggio del 10:57, mercoledì 17 gennaio 2007, Paolo Cavallini ha
scritto:
> Pity the publication is not public...
>
> :)

Pity indeed... as usual, is publish pr perish.

Anyway, is anyone is interested I can put the prepress on our website: it is
perfectly legal!

BTW: we are doing some comparisons among Animal Movement, Ranges V/VI and
adehabitat: at present, adehabitat & Ranges VI score best (same algorithm)...
taking into account the fact that with R you can do batch processing of large
numbers of animals...

--
"Nominal fee". What an ugly sentence. It's one of those things that
implies that if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
Dipartimento Ambiente-Salute-Sicurezza
Università  degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
ICQ: 78690321
jabber: prea at jabber.org