[AniMov] adehabitat version 1.4

calenge at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr calenge at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Feb 27 08:37:37 CET 2006

Dear Dr Roberts,

The R software can be freely downloaded from CRAN (URL:
http://cran.r-project.org.). Many R packages of functions are available, among
which adehabitat, by clicking on "packages -> install packages" within R. The
site www.r-project.org also contains many tutorials to learn R.
Happy testing!

Clément Calenge.